The Groves Golf & Country Club is a gated, active adult 55+ community with 754 homes located just minutes north of Tampa in the growing community of Land O’ Lakes. And it was included in the Tampa Business Journal’s list of top retirement communities!
So many activities and social clubs available you rarely have to leave the community. But when you do, jump in your golf cart and you will be at the grocery store within minutes.
This is maintenance-free living at its best: every home includes an equity share in the golf course, cable and internet service, lawn maintenance and access to all amenities. Other services may include additional landscape services, exterior painting and roof replacement.
The community features a Gary Koch-designed public golf course that is surrounded by 200 acres of conservation wetlands. The course features 18 holes, 4019 yards, par 65. Holes range from 105 to 375 yards in length.
Looking for a night off from cooking? The Groves Grill offers a casual dining atmosphere and is the perfect place for lunch, dinner or a drink.
Take a look at these amazing amenities:
- 15K sf clubhouse with ballroom
- Heated salt water swimming pool and hot tub
- Tennis courts
- Dog park (separate large and small dog parks)
- Fishing pier
- Butterfly garden; vegetable garden
- Miles of walking and biking trails
- And a ton of activities to get you busy:
- Year round swim exercise classes
- Tennis and pickleball clubs
- Bocce and shuffleboard leagues
- Bingo, line dancing, cards, and more including social and travel clubs.
Ready to start your retirement in The Groves? Call today so we can start your search!